P.O. Box 158-10688 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 4W8
RESPONSE TO INVASION OF UKRAINE BY RUSSIA
Due to the invasion of Ukraine, Mark & Company invites inquiries from:
Those affected by the invasion, who are currently in Canada,
Canadian residents concerned about loved ones in the Ukraine,
Individuals who are currently in Ukraine or have been displaced due to the invasion.
ISSUES RELATED TO COVID-19
We are continuing to conduct consultations by Telephone, WhatsApp and Zoom!
Please contact us at 604-588-9800 or by email at email@example.com with any questions related to your immigration matters. With the uncertainty that COVID-19 brings, we can also help you with the preparation of a will. Please call our office for further details.
GET HELP WITH CANADIAN IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP IN SURREY
Moving to a new country is enthralling, especially to Canada- a country beaming with opportunities. Canadian immigration can help you give your family a beautiful life. But not applying for Canadian citizenship can limit your progress as many benefits are available for people with citizenship. Mark & Company Corporation can help you with Canadian immigration and citizenship so that you have access to restricted jobs, the right to vote and the ability to travel with a Canadian passport.
Applying for Canadian citizenship can be a little cumbersome. Especially if you are new in a country, understanding its processes can be difficult. Mark & Company Law Corporation makes the whole process simple by helping you at every step in applying for Canadian immigration and citizenship. We locate in Surrey and have helped many clientes in Metro Vancouver area. Contact us for any Canadian immigration and citizenship questions.
Requirements for Canadian Citizenship
To apply for Canadian citizenship, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years of age. If you are below 18, your parent or legal guardian should be a Canadian citizen or apply for citizenship.
- You must show your basic skills in any of Canada's two official languages - English or French. This is not required for applicants 55 and over.
- You must show knowledge of Canada. This is not required for applicants 55 and over.
- You must be a permanent resident of Canada.
- You must have stayed in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 1,095 days during five years before applying for citizenship. Underage applicants and Crown servants and their family members are exempted from this requirement.
- You must have complied with all income tax obligations in 3 of the past 5 years.
- You must show your intention to live in Canada.
- You must have no criminal background in or outside Canada.
If one or both of your adoptive parents has Canadian citizenship, you are eligible for a direct grant of citizenship.
CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
You can apply for your Canadian citizenship online or on paper. Get in touch with Mark & Company Law Corporation in Surrey to start the application process.
You will be invited to the citizenship oath ceremony within three months after your test. The ceremony is the final step of becoming a Canadian citizen. If you are an adult or over 14 years of age, you are required to attend the ceremony and take the oath.
If you are considering applying for Canadian immigration and citizenship, reach out to Mark & Company Corporation in Surrey.
We have helped many clients in Surrey and Metro Vancouver area. Our lawyer and staff will make your process easier.
We also provide the services to apply for permanent residency, study permit and more.
See the FAQ page to learn about us.
Haven’t Applied Yet?
We will help you understand the process and apply for Canadian immigaration and citizenship.